ISTAF 2013, Berlin, 1. Seotember Germany star Robert Harting won the men’s discus with 69.02m (226′ 5″), close to his 2013 best of 69.91m (229′ 4″). Compatriot Martin Wierig completed a German 1-2 with his 66.73m. His best this year stands on 67.46m. Robert Urbanek (POL) was third with 64.97m. The most satisfying fact for him is probably […]
Tagged: robert harting
Robert Harting won at Kimili Skolimowskiej Memorial held yesterday in Warsaw. His best was 68.60m which he threw with a reverse technique (he is new to this). Harting typically uses a fixed-feet finish. Check video below. Piotr Malachowski was second with 67.07m, Ehsan Hadadi followed him with 64.73m. Full results available here: http://www.domtel-sport.pl/insidethecode/files/4076-pl.pdf Harting with reverse:
World champion Robert Harting was interviewed by ERR yesterday. He was optimistic about the final and told his main competitors for the final are Piotr Malachowski and Gerd Kanter. “Malachowski appeared in shape and Kanter is very stable. I am still unstable at 68m throws. Let´s see what happens tomorrow (today), it all depends on […]
Men´s discus qualification rounds turned out to be DIFFERENT. But favorites are the same. Robert Harting (GER) didn´t waste energy to qualify with 66.62m in first attempt. It was the longest effort in qualification rounds. World leader (71.84m) Piotr Malachowski also passed the qualification line (65.00m) in Group-B with 66.00m. Gerd Kanter (EST) qualified with 65.54m. […]
During a bittersweet day for throwing fans, one man’s big throws were beaten by one throw in Hengelo. Sweet, in that the mighty Pole Piotr Malachowski rode the winds to a glorious PB and world leading throw of 71,84m (235′ 8″). Bitter, in that fan favorite and overall great guy Robert Harting’s win streak came […]
Robert Harting’s goal was it to get closer to the 70m during his next competitons. Two weeks ago he opened the season with 68,31m (224′ 1″) in Wiesbaden and was not really satisfied with his technique. Today in Eugene he won the Diamond League Meeting with impressive 69,75m (228′ 10″). Today at the 4th Diamond […]
No more FBK Games in Hengelo in the future!? Why? The powers-that-be want to convert the stadium into a football (soccer) pitch. Throwholics is calling on all of you to participate in the petition to stop that. Erik Cadée reached out to us and is looking for support of the petition: PETITION Thank you Erik […]
Robert Harting won the Werfer Cup 2013 in Wiesbaden, Germany with useful 68,31m (224′ 1″) and made clear that one should count on him for the upcoming World Championships in Moscow, Russia. After the competition, Robert spoke with leichtathletik.de about his shape, motivation problems and a very special world record. You put yourself on the […]
- Jeremy Campbell – Closing the Gap November 18, 2013
- Spend Time with Throwing Titans November 17, 2013
- Moths in a Lampshade October 15, 2013
- Throws Innovation № 1: The Use of Heavy and Light Throwing Implements October 11, 2013
- Throws Innovation № 2: The Glide and Rotational Shot Put Techniques October 8, 2013
- Kathrin Klaas: Positionpaper Hammerthrow – Integration of the hammer throw September 9, 2013
- Javelin Throw Debate May 16, 2013
- World lead for Julian Wruck with impressive 66.32m! April 16, 2013
- Secrets, Stories and The Frontier of Throwing (Long Read) September 4, 2013
- Germán Lauro improves the national record to 20,98m April 27, 2013
andreas thorkildsen Anna Rüh benn harradine betty heidler christian cantwell daegu 2011 david storl diamond league Discus discus throw dylan armstrong ehsan hadadi erik cadee gerd kanter Hammer hammer throw iaaf world challenge jacko gill javelin throw julian wruck jurgen schult kathrin klaas kibwe johnson lawrence okoye london 2012 Martin Wierig mart israel matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games omar el ghazaly piotr malachowski reese hoffa robert fazekas robert harting ryan whiting samsung diamond league sandra perkovic shot put tero pitkamaki throwing tomasz majewski valerie adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Philipp says: After all, Scrabble is all about vocabulary AND strategy. Colorix Lite...
- langia ndikum nukuna brice says: BRICE LANGIA discuswrnewpb75myear2014,
- Frans Groenewald says: Please can someone direct me to a Nike agent is South...
- Tony D says: Great series. And here are two future throws innovations I...
- Jose Rivera Marquez says: And for young athletes. What training is the best and in...
Piotr Malachowski 71,84m Robert Harting 69,91m Benn Harradine 68,20m Julian Wruck 68,16m Martin Wierig 67,46m Ehsan Hadadi 66,98m Gerd Kanter 66,97m Brett Morse 66,84m Lois M. Martinez 66,98m Casey Malone 66,00m Ryan Whiting 22.28m Reese Hoffa 21.71m Justin Rodhe 21.29m Germán Lauro 21.26m Ryan Crouser 21.09m Kurt Roberts 20.98m Joe Kovacs 20.82m Georgi Ivanov 20.75m Tim Nedow 20.74m Marin Premeru 20.59m
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets