World champion Robert Harting was interviewed by ERR yesterday. He was optimistic about the final and told his main competitors for the final are Piotr Malachowski and Gerd Kanter. “Malachowski appeared in shape and Kanter is very stable. I am still unstable at 68m throws. Let´s see what happens tomorrow (today), it all depends on […]
Tagged: piotr malachowski
During a bittersweet day for throwing fans, one man’s big throws were beaten by one throw in Hengelo. Sweet, in that the mighty Pole Piotr Malachowski rode the winds to a glorious PB and world leading throw of 71,84m (235′ 8″). Bitter, in that fan favorite and overall great guy Robert Harting’s win streak came […]
Robert Harting’s goal was it to get closer to the 70m during his next competitons. Two weeks ago he opened the season with 68,31m (224′ 1″) in Wiesbaden and was not really satisfied with his technique. Today in Eugene he won the Diamond League Meeting with impressive 69,75m (228′ 10″). Today at the 4th Diamond […]
Robert Harting ended last year as the Olympic and European discus champion. He did so after a summer where in May he had sent out a message with maximum impact. Twelve months on he is back repeating the same story – almost to the day. Exactly a year ago German thrower Harting produced his longest […]
The Diamond League meeting in Liu Xiang’s hometown of Shanghai began on Saturday with a bang: European Indoor champion Christina Schwanitz won the shot put competition with a personal best of 20.20m (66′ 3″). Malachowski won the discus competition with a massive 67.34m (220′ 11″). Currently he is ranked 2nd in the 2013 world list. Gerd Kanter […]
That was an amazing discus battle what we have seen tonight. World champion, European champion, Olympic champion, and all within 365 days: Robert Harting takes gold with 68,27m, Ehsan Hadadi silver 68,18m and Gerd Kanter 68,03 SB wins bronze! The 2012 Olympic Discus Final was one of the best ones in Olympic History! All medalists […]
Another meeting was held today in Warsaw, Poland. The conditions were tough for all of them and only the lithuanian Virgilijus Alekna could really cope with those. He launched 68.50m and won the competition! The Australian Benn Harradine, who recently brought a lot of fun to the competitions with his nice suits, became second with […]
ERGO World Games 2011 will be held tomorrow in Tallinn a capital city of Estonia. The idea of the ERGO World Games is to find out the best discus country of the World. The idea comes from a legendary Estonian throwing coach, Aleksander Tammert Sernior, a former European Junior Champion in shot put. The first […]
- Jeremy Campbell – Closing the Gap November 18, 2013
- Spend Time with Throwing Titans November 17, 2013
- Moths in a Lampshade October 15, 2013
- Throws Innovation № 1: The Use of Heavy and Light Throwing Implements October 11, 2013
- Throws Innovation № 2: The Glide and Rotational Shot Put Techniques October 8, 2013
- Kathrin Klaas: Positionpaper Hammerthrow – Integration of the hammer throw September 9, 2013
- Javelin Throw Debate May 16, 2013
- World lead for Julian Wruck with impressive 66.32m! April 16, 2013
- Secrets, Stories and The Frontier of Throwing (Long Read) September 4, 2013
- Germán Lauro improves the national record to 20,98m April 27, 2013
andreas thorkildsen Anna Rüh benn harradine betty heidler christian cantwell daegu 2011 david storl diamond league Discus discus throw dylan armstrong ehsan hadadi erik cadee gerd kanter Hammer hammer throw iaaf world challenge jacko gill javelin throw julian wruck jurgen schult kathrin klaas kibwe johnson lawrence okoye london 2012 Martin Wierig mart israel matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games omar el ghazaly piotr malachowski reese hoffa robert fazekas robert harting ryan whiting samsung diamond league sandra perkovic shot put tero pitkamaki throwing tomasz majewski valerie adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Philipp says: After all, Scrabble is all about vocabulary AND strategy. Colorix Lite...
- langia ndikum nukuna brice says: BRICE LANGIA discuswrnewpb75myear2014,
- Frans Groenewald says: Please can someone direct me to a Nike agent is South...
- Tony D says: Great series. And here are two future throws innovations I...
- Jose Rivera Marquez says: And for young athletes. What training is the best and in...
Piotr Malachowski 71,84m Robert Harting 69,91m Benn Harradine 68,20m Julian Wruck 68,16m Martin Wierig 67,46m Ehsan Hadadi 66,98m Gerd Kanter 66,97m Brett Morse 66,84m Lois M. Martinez 66,98m Casey Malone 66,00m Ryan Whiting 22.28m Reese Hoffa 21.71m Justin Rodhe 21.29m Germán Lauro 21.26m Ryan Crouser 21.09m Kurt Roberts 20.98m Joe Kovacs 20.82m Georgi Ivanov 20.75m Tim Nedow 20.74m Marin Premeru 20.59m
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets