Top 10 2013
Robert Harting 68,31m Benn Harradine 68,20m Piotr Malachowski 67,34m Martin Wierig 66,50m Julian Wruck 66,32m Jason Morgan 65,94m Rutger Smith 65,91m Vikas Gowda 65,82m Ronald Juliao 65,55m Brett Morse 64,97m Ryan Whiting 22.28m Reese Hoffa 21.71m Justin Rodhe 21.29m Germán Lauro 21.26m Ryan Crouser 21.09m Kurt Roberts 20.98m Joe Kovacs 20.82m Georgi Ivanov 20.75m Tim Nedow 20.74m Marin Premeru 20.59m
- Pitkamaki in the mood to make this his golden year May 22, 2013
- Kibwè Johnson Be a Green Lantern May 22, 2013
- Banned by Iran – Interview with Olympic medalist Ehsan Hadadi May 22, 2013
- Olympic champion Lysenko wins women’s hammer throw at IAAF World Challenge May 21, 2013
- Men UK Javelin Update – 20th May 2013 May 21, 2013
- Javelin Throw Debate May 16, 2013
- World lead for Julian Wruck with impressive 66.32m! April 16, 2013
- Waltzing To Victory: An Interview With Luke Bryant April 16, 2013
- Shot Put talents from Germany following David Storl’s footsteps April 27, 2013
- Germán Lauro improves the national record to 20,98m April 27, 2013
andreas thorkildsen Anna Rüh benn harradine betty heidler bigbank kuldliiga christian cantwell daegu 2011 david storl diamond league Discus discus throw dylan armstrong ehsan hadadi erik cadee gerd kanter Hammer hammer throw iaaf world challenge jacko gill javelin throw julian wruck keshorn walcott kibwe johnson lawrence okoye london 2012 Martin Wierig mart israel matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games omar el ghazaly piotr malachowski reese hoffa robert fazekas robert harting rutger smith ryan whiting samsung diamond league sandra perkovic shot put tero pitkamaki tomasz majewski valerie adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- adam says: I think the good throwers of our time are just getting...
- Sadok Anani says: Like Axel Harstedt said , Zelezny pushed the other guys to...
- Axel Härstedt says: When comparing the olympic seasons of 1988-2012 one can find the...
- Axel Härstedt says: During the 27 seasons since the rule change there are 25...
- Stephen Simalchik says: This idea seems interesting, but I don't feel like you've fully...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets